TODAY’S QUESTION: Do you really want it? Finish the thought: Oneness is _________.
Each day 1 word will be posted with an image like this. These will all be words which have been submitted by your friends and neighbors! As you go through your day, be aware of today’s posted word and observe how the word influences your reality. As the days progress you will begin to see words like “Peace”, “Oneness”, and “Ascension” included among the 26 submitted words (you might like to think if them as “Angels”). All you have to do is be open to the Life Evidence that the word ON TODAY’S POST exists in your life and wants you to notice it; the rest will unfold naturally.
Here’s how to play:
- All “Likes” or reactions on this main post earn the Word 1 point.
- All memes or quotes posted about the word earn 2 points if the “judges” deem the contribution relevant.
- Leaving a post describing what the Word means personally to you earns the Word 3 points.
- Leaving a personal account of seeing, hearing, feeling, witnessing or participating with any quality of “today’s word” earns 4 points for your personal account logged on this post. (*Tagging someone while referencing your personal account will also earn the Word 5 bonus points.)
- Asking a question which inspires a conversation while deepening everyone’s awareness and understanding of “Today’s Word” will earn 5 points.
Participate as much as you want! Each Word gains power the more you participate. This is an online experience which encourages you to participate in Life!
If you wish to track the energy of the all of the upcoming Words, visit this link http://bit.ly/2egUPwfto see how the story is progressing. As a Word gains momentum, it will appear more and more in the context of the story, taking on the qualities and experiences of all 26 Words submitted. “One Word” will naturally emerge to bridge the gap between realities, deepening the awareness of All. Once discovered, this One Word will be accessible within your subconscious to connect with All of us, dispersing forever the illusion that you are ever alone. This will intensify the more you choose to release into the experience of observing and creating reality. You will begin to understand how a wide (inter)net is cast to bring in a powerful life experience. This will be known as #ThePerpendicularPyramid with the emerging One Word serving as the pinnacle which will be accessible to all.
(*This is not a blog pastime meant to merely generate “Likes” or posts; it is an experiment for changing reality as we know it. Most of all — have fun! This is the moment you’ve been waiting for.)
One thought on “ONE WORD: Day 25 – ONENESS”
1. What is your story about? (Who are you? What do you want? Why do you want it?)
I am a revolutionary thought within the collective consciousness. My story is about recognizing the equal importance everyone has to this story. I want connection – for my story and your story to merge. I want this because the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth is here; we are simply too distracted by fear and frustration to notice it.
2. Upon reflection, what do you identify as the true antagonist in the story?
Silence. When offered unlimited choices the dominant choice is to do nothing. The ego is the antagonist; a belief in an unspoken class system and psychological hierarchy. The belief that someone feels they must “aspire” to more instead of appreciate who One already is.
3. Who is helping you? Who might be willing to help if you asked? What resources do you need and what resources are at your disposal?
The new coalition of “Artists in Service”. People are the most precious resources and I “need” people willing to be courageous and open up.
4. What is the hidden information needed? What is the skillset which needs practice and development?
The hidden information is that there is no “right or wrong” decisions; it’s a matter of assembling all the pieces appropriately. The skill set is asking questions and finding correlations.
5. What is the worst that can happen? How can you prepare for it ahead of time? What would be a surprise?
The worst that can happen is people may resent me for speaking out. I prepare for this by seeing everyone’s strengths and asking questions to deepen the awareness of being. The surprise is being contacted directly by someone in power.
6. What is your deepest fear to overcome?
That I will not be loved; rejected by those who care about me. I fear being seen as not relatable. Truly, I fear being feared and I fear others not following through on their intentions and promises.
7. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest challenge?
My greatest strength is the capacity to listen and see many sides of the same issue, finding the central correlation. My greatest challenge is speaking in a way that others can understand, to simplify.
8. When, where, and how does the climax of your story occur?
On stage, 5-6 months from now, with others demanding for more opportunities that only I can provide. Others urging me to teach them about “splicing”.
9. What do you know now that you didn’t know before answering the questions?
That I just gave away perhaps the most valuable series of questions available anywhere online.
“Oneness” is? +5
Recognizing the Whole in Self and the Wholeness in the Other.
100 pts (?’s) + 36 (.’s) = 136
+16 from FB – Total is 161